· Associates Managerial Internship Training Program June 2006- August 2006
· Nat Pack Cheerleader April 2006- November 2006
Community Facilitator August 2005- Present
· Facilitated a self-governing community of 36 first year college students.
· Initiated intervention in student health and crisis situations.
· Documented inappropriate behavior with incident reports.
· Planned and implemented educational, social, and service oriented programs for up to 600 students.
· Acted as a role model for leadership and professional behavior.
Law Office Assistant May-August 2005
· Conducted research for client files on legal and estate matters, credit histories, and background checks.
· Communicated with clients and banks on state of mortgage applications.
· Coordinated appointments and calendars
· Participated in business meetings and real-estate closings.
· Evaluated financial portfolio to determine net worth for estate purposes.
INTERNATIONAL GYMNASTICS CAMP
Instructor/ Counselor June-August 2003, 2004, 2005
· Instructed gymnasts ages 8-18.
· Counseled cabins of 10-20 girls ages 8-18.
· Participated in one week training sessions each summer on working with children, how to confront, mediate, and creatively resolve conflict.
· Honored by peers and campers with the Instructor Who Taught The Most Award.
Mentor September 2005- Present
· Coordinated and delivered program meetings to aid first year Spirit Program members in college basics such as time management, academic success, responsible decision making, community service, and diversity.