- GW Home
- About GW
- University Life
- News & Events
- Faculty And Staff
PhD Candidate of Computer Science
707 22nd Street, N.W
Department of Computer Science
My research interested are in :Computer graphics, visualization, interaction methods, GPU programming, image guided surgery. Programming in C/C++, OpenGL, OpenCV, MATLAB, Python and R
M.S. 2013, Ph.D. 2018(expected), The George Washington University
- Hanh N.D. Le, Victoria M. Hitchins, Wenhui Zhang, Iiko K. Ilev and Do-Hyun Kim,"Monitoring biofilm attachment on medical device surface using Hyperspectral Imaging", SPIE Photonics West 2014.
- Erkinay Abliz , Do-Hyun Kim , Wenhui Zhang, Daniel X. Hammer, Anant Agrawal, Victor Krauthamer, Cristin Welle, "Longitudinal changes to neural and vascular morphology near an implanted neural electrode", IEEE-NER 2013.
- Khristina Butenko, Wenhui Zhang, Hanh Le, Jaeeun Youn,and Do-Hyun Kim, “Measurement of Visible and Infrared Spectrum of Chemical Samples for High Specificity of Hyperspectral Imaging”, Food and Drug Administration Poster Symposium 2013.
- Hanh Le, Victoria M. Hitchins, Wenhui Zhang, Jaeeun Youn, Iiko K. Iiev and Do-Hyun Kim, “Monitoring Biofilm Attachment on Medical Device Surface Using Hyperspectral Imaging”, Food and Drug Administration Poster Symposium 2013.
- Jaeeun Youn, Hanh N.D. Le, Wenhui Zhang and Do-Hyun Kim, “Detecting Visible and Infrared Spectrum of Biological Samples for High Specificity of Hyperspectral Imaging”, Food and Drug Administration Poster Symposium 2013.
- Wenhui Zhang, et. al“Geometry and Optical Effects, Mechanism Behind Rainbow”, Physics Bulletin, peer review, Vol.2008.8. [In Mandarin]
- Jan.2014 to present, The George Washington University Tutor for CSCI 6010 (Intro to CS Fundamentals), CSCI 6011 (Intro to Computer Systems) and CSCI 6212 (Design and Analysis of Algorithm)
- Mar.2013, Lobbyist for National Photonics Initiative of Congress Visit Day for Optical Society of America (OSA)
- Mar.2013, Participation of Games for Good, Games for All Summit at AU
- Jan.2013, First Place in SEAS Graduate Orientation Amazing Race
- Sept.2012 to Jan.2013, The George Washington University Undergraduate Science Tutor
- Sept.2012 to Jan.2013, The George Washington University Grader for Fields and Waves, Differential Equations and Linear Algebra
- Sept.2012, Freshman Service Day Volunteer
- Feb.2012 to Sept.2013, National Building Museum Volunteer
- Apr.2012, Clinton Global Intuitive University participation
- Mar.2012, National Cherry Blossom Festival volunteer
- Feb.2012, IEEE_USA exhibitor during E-Week
- Feb.2012, GE volunteer staff for “American Competitiveness: what works”
- Sept.2007 to Jan.2011, University website editor
- Sept.2007 to Jan.2011, University broadcasting reporter and producer
- Oct.2008, Student Journalist of National Camping Festival
- Jun.2010 to Sept.2010, Future Producer Program of CCTV
- Jan.2010 to Jan.2011, President of Students’ League
- Sept.2007 to Jan.2011, Cheerleader of Athletes
- IEEE student member
- OSA life member
- 3rd Prize in National Physics Competition, China
- NESCI (New England Complex Systems Institute) Scholarship
- ORISE (Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education) Fellowship